Thursday, December 13, 2007

Unzipped
By Cars and Stars

After nearly an hour of resistance, begging, excuses, decency and negotiating, we pulled over to the darkest corner of the quiet tree-lined, residential street. There was a large bush that blocked the window on the passenger side. It filled the car with the smell of pine. He climbed over the front seat quickly and coaxed me into the back seat with him, seemingly lifting me above and between the driver and passenger seat headrests. “Lay back and put your leg over here”, he whispered.

In the backseat of a car, on the darkest street in one of the most upscale neighborhoods in the city is where he unzipped me.

Looking through the moon roof in the car, all I could see were the tips of trees, stars and a residual glow from the streetlight a half a block down. I didn’t feel scared, just tingly. His temperature was hot, his hands quick, his lips warm and soft. He worked himself into a frenzy, rapid and intense, heightening all the senses. I felt him smell, touch, taste, hear and see me everywhere. The driver’s side windows were steamed and I was blinded by stars and sensations and soon could not hear a thing.

When we came down from euphoria, he smiled as a Cheshire cat would. He looked at me, touched his favorite spot and slowly zipped me up. Then, almost regretfully, he said, “Let’s go.”

Signed,
Cars & Stars

Have you been Unzipped? Let us know how and where at brownbettiesgazette@yahoo.com. Be sure to use “UNZIPPED” in your subject heading!

No comments: