Thursday, June 18, 2009

Love, Hate, Want, Need
By Bettie Brown

Miss Bettie Brown tells us what she loves, hates, wants or needs.

Love and Needs:

I was at Sephora at Hollywood & Highland looking for some foundation for a photo shoot when I came across reality star and tattoo artist, Kat Von D’s line of make up. The line looks gnarly and yummy and sassy and sultry all at once. She has a red lipstick that looks fantastic and has a wonderful name: Painted Love


Sephora.com says: "...this edgy color collection exemplifies old-Hollywood glamour with an L.A. vibe. From pin-up perfection to rocker chic, this limited-edition lineup allows you to tap into your bad-girl side and unleash your inner artist."

Love that!

I was only browsing for this particular Sephora journey, so I did not road test the lipstick nor did I purchase. However, I will soon and I’ll tell you all about it because you can never have too many red lipsticks in your life.

Need it!
My current favorite is still MAC's "Film Noir" topped off with Plush Red a divine gloss by NYX (that I found at our favorite wig shop, "Superstar Hair" on Ventura Boulevard in Studio City) . This deep moody combination makes for a perfect pout every time...especially at showtime!

~Stay Bettie-licious!

No comments: